Join our growing cohort of innovative educators who are preparing their students for a changed world. We will give you our methodology, skills curriculum, instructional practice and toolkit to equip you with everything you need to build your own entrepreneurship and problem-based programs. The educators who participate in our workshops are developing transformative interdisciplinary courses in a diverse range of schools as their students learn what they need to thrive in the 21st century.
WORKSHOPS THAT DRIVE IMPACT
- Developing the Mindset
WHY do this: gain a deep understanding of the philosophy and research behind this Method to use as the frame for everything else you learn and build
- Learning the Core Elements
WHAT to do: learn the key components of the Method required for a successful learning experience
- Designing a Pilot Unit/Project
HOW to create this: use the Curriculum Design Roadmap to design your pilot during the workshop with guidance and individual design consultation from Korda
- Experiencing the Method for Entirety of Workshop
HOW to teach this: learn by immersive doing as you’re trained in instruction, activities, workshops, feedback, assignments, etc.
- Learn How to Find and Use Community Partners with Real Problems in your courses so that your students master skills, gain knowledge and develop substantive confidence. You’ll learn how to teach students to do market research, quantitative and qualitative analysis, design, apply technology and more.
- Leave with What You Need to develop your own program or unit. We also provide you with the Korda Method Toolkit, a resource full of our materials and resources for attendees to use when they get home and are teaching their own courses.
- Become Part of a Network of Educators who are pioneering new educational programs and practices to do school better.
- This workshop is designed for educators who are already committed to developing an entrepreneurship or problem-based program.
- You don’t have to teach entrepreneurship for this workshop to help you. Educators use Korda Method in a variety of academic courses including science, humanities, social justice, etc. We’ve developed a rich mix of curricula, instructional practices, techniques, portfolio-based assessment, and resources that are applicable across your school.