Join our growing cohort of innovative educators who are preparing their students for a changed world. We will give you our methodology, skills curriculum, instructional practice and toolkit to equip you with everything you need to build your own entrepreneurship and problem-based programs. The educators who participate in our workshops are developing transformative interdisciplinary courses in a diverse range of schools as their students learn what they need to thrive in the 21st century.
WORKSHOPS THAT DRIVE IMPACT
- Developing the Mindset for Teaching this Korda Method
WHY do this: very specific to ensure philosophy alignment and to use as the frame for everything else teachers learn and build
- Learning the Core Elements
WHAT to do: learning key components of model for designing and implementing a successful learning experience
- Designing a Pilot Unit/Project
HOW to create this: Curriculum Design Roadmap to be used during the workshop as teachers design their pilot with guidance and individual design consultation from Korda
- Experiencing the Method for Entirety of Workshop
HOW to teach this: including instruction, activities, workshops, feedback, assignments, etc.
- Learn how to find and use partners with real problems in your courses so that your students master skills, gain knowledge and develop substantive confidence. You’ll learn how to teach students to do market research, quantitative and qualitative analysis, design, apply technology, and more.
- You will leave with what you need to develop your own program. We also provide you with the Korda Method Toolkit, a resource full of our materials and resources for attendees to use when they get home and are teaching their own courses.
- Become part of a network of educators who are pioneering new educational programs and practices to do school better.
- This workshop is designed for educators who are already committed to developing an entrepreneurship or problem-based program.
- You don’t have to teach entrepreneurship for this workshop to help you. Educators use our method in a variety of academic courses including science, humanities, social justice, etc. We’ve developed a rich mix of curricula, instructional practices, techniques, portfolio-based assessment, and resources that are applicable across your school.
Space is limited. Sign up for a workshop below.